Wednesday, July 27, 2011

DCWV Layout Challenge

As you all can tell, I needed a little push to get my scrapbook mojo going (and to update my blog)!  This challenge seemed like the perfect one to attempt since I'm a 2-page layout type of gal!  I decided to use the Green Stack from DCWV that has been calling me since I purchased it along with my daughter's Casella Waste Mgmt. contest win photos!  This day was quite special for my daughter since she is the youngest and tends to think all the good things happen for her sister (which isn't true, but when you are 9 and your sister is 12.... it just seems that way!).  Anyway..... in December my daughter will be receiving (10) 2012 calendars with her picture as one of the 13 (12 months and 1 cover picture).  Congratulations again to my sweet daughter, Michalyn!
 

Thanks for looking!  (In the photo is one of the Casella Family members, too!  I thought it was nice they sent an actual family member to give the award!)

No comments: