Saturday, February 5, 2011

One Big Stop!

Another one of our stops on the way to the Cape last year was to the Ikea in Stoughton, Massachusetts.  There is only one word to describe this place --- BIG!  I was shocked when we pulled into the parking lot and saw the massive building ahead of me.  I was in HEAVEN......  We only spent a little time searching for the bi-gel rods I wanted but I managed to find other goodies in the short time I was there!  If only we had one of these stores near my house!
           Tools Used:
          Lettering (Big):  Plantin Schoolbook
          Lettering (Stop):  Alphalicious
          Shopping Bag:  Celebrations
          Other Embellishments:  Ribbon, 2 Buttons, Stickles

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I really like your style of scrapping!! It's so pretty that I want to give you an award! Check out my blog for the details and to accept it...
http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-award.html
Thanks for sharing your talent!!
Debbie